Supply Chain Week
Future-proof your supply chain to withstand disruptions and meet new demands
14-16 June 2023, ICC Sydney
Demand planning and forecasting | inventory and warehouse management | Transportation and logistics
Produced by Akolade and presented as part of the ASCI CPD Program. ASCI, as partner of Akolade, is proud to support the Supply Chain Week.
ASCI members enjoy $700 discount by using discount code EXASCI at checkout.
After more than 10 successful years of putting together events in the supply chain sector, we’re excited to launch Supply Chain
Week, bringing together our supply chain events under one umbrella.
The event brings together supply chain leaders who’ll share best-practice case studies and strategies on how to advance your
supply chain, as well as discuss current trends and latest developments that are currently spearheading the sector.
Supply Chain Week provides attendees with tools and strategies on how to improve functional elements within their supply chains, including operations, demand planning and forecasting, inventory and warehouse management, logistics, and transport.
Attendees will gain access to best-practice case studies from some of Australia’s leading supply chains on how to enhance capabilities through technology innovation, build resilience and agility to exploit new business opportunities and withstand future global and domestic disruptions.
Attend this Summit and learn how to:
- Implement forward-looking processes and systems to increase efficiency and agility of your demand planning and forecasting
- Ensure efficient and effective inventory and warehouse management to improve customer service, and reduce costs
- Advance your transportation and logistics frameworks to meet growing expectations of customers, remain profitable and generate growth
- Enhance your digital capabilities by leveraging data to improve visibility into demand and adopting smarter, technology-backed processes for better decision-making.
- Build resilient and sustainable supply chain towards net zero
- Implement risk management frameworks to prepare for future risk and ensure business continuity
Click here for agenda & registration
Please note there are two registration steps:
1. Website registration to redeem your Continued Professional Development point, and
2. Click here to register to Supply Chain Week (please use the code "EXASCI" for member discount)
Supply Chain Week forms part of the Continued Professional Development Program, under the ASCI Professional Accreditation Scheme. It is awarded fourteen (14) continued professional development points towards the maintenance of ASCI Professional Registrations and relevant Certification Programs.