ASCI Member Benefits and Membership Application
As the premier professional accreditation body for the supply chain, ASCI is the trusted voice of the supply chain in Australasia.
ASCI Membership makes you part of a community of supply chain professionals. As an ASCI member, you will get:
- Professional Post Nominals: Instantly recognisable post nominals that give you a professional distinction*.
- Ongoing Learning: Extensive Continued Professional Development portfolio to support your career development to the next level.
- Professional Communities: Unlimited participation in the ASCI Professional Communities
- Online Resources: Access to an extensive suite of online resources, including self-paced training courses.
- Networking: Learn from industry leaders and network with peers through conferences, events, and webinars.
- Industry Advocacy: ASCI’s active advocacy will shape the profession for the future.
- Mentoring Program: Support and mentoring to help members stand out from the crowd.
- News and Resources: Receive regular news, information, and the ASCI Knowledge Series, to keep you up to date and build your knowledge.
- Monthly Magazine: Monthly copy of the MHD Magazine
* Registration conditions apply
The ASCI Continued Professional Development Program offers members significant savings:
- 15% ASCM/APICS Membership Discounts
- 40% ISM Membership Discount
- 20% Certification Discounts
- 10% Short Courses Discount
- 10% ASCI Event Discounts
- 10% Partnered Event Discounts
* Registration conditions apply; see here.
- ASCI Student Member - $35
Student Membership is available to individuals enrolled in Supply Chain or Business-related tertiary courses. Applicants are required to upload a copy of a valid student ID Card.
- ASCI Military Member - $150
This Membership is available to individuals working in essential services or military.
Applicants are required to upload a copy of their Australian Defence Force (ADF) Identification Card.
- ASCI Member - Retired - $100
This Membership is available to retired individuals.
Applicants are required to upload a copy of their current Centrelink proof of entitlement.
Become an ASCI Member