Learning to Lead Workshop
Be part of an inspiring workshop led by Katie Anderson, the internationally recognised change agent, leadership coach, speaker, author, and learning enthusiast dedicated to helping purpose-driven leaders like you to create, not just sustainable change, but also transform your entire organisation by creating a Chain of Learning.
Learn from the mastermind behind the Shingo award-winning book Learning to Lead, Leading to Learn as she shares her approach to improving leadership skills to build a thriving learning culture in your organisation.
Katie's workshop will transform and deepen your thinking of what people-centred leading and learning means.
Can you relate to any of this?
You’re a passionate, ambitious, lean, agile, operational excellence and continuous improvement leader. You’re eager to take your skills to the next level and make a lasting impact on your organisation.
BUT, you’re struggling with…
- Frustration because you’re seen as the “tools and projects” person, and not the influencer you know you can be.
- Uncertainty about how to prioritise your time and resources, and how to get buy-in from executives on what they need to do to build a true culture of learning
- Exhaustion from trying to address too many conflicting, changing “priorities” and “solving” the same problems day after day – without making any sustainable progress.
- Discouragement that despite your change role — you’re not creating the results and impact you want.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
There is a way to become the influential, inspiring leader you know you can be, to gain the skills you need to create lasting change across the organisation.
Join us to learn how to...
- understand your purpose
- align your actions to your purpose
- lead with an attitude towards learning
- set the direction for your organisation, to provide support to your people, and to develop yourself to become a more effective leader
- develop the courage to know that to be an effective leader or coach you do not need to have all the answers.
- build a lasting legacy by developing the capabilities and confidence in others, creating clarity about the important problems to solve
- foster creativity across your organisation
Katie Anderson has been published and featured in major media outlets.
She consistently writes articles for sources such as The Lean Mag, Forbes, and IndustryWeek. She is a frequent guest on many podcasts including: Gemba Academy podcast, Lean Solutions, Lean Blog Podcast, and more!
Melbourne: 29 Feb 2024
Brisbane: 5 March 2024
Sydney: 7 March 2024
Discount Prices for ASCI Member: $1,090
Please note there are two registration steps:
1. Website registration to redeem your Continued Professional Development point, and
2. Click here to register (must select the Non-Member fee and enter the discount code KAASCI at checkout to receive the discounted rate of $1090)