This meet & greet is an opportunity for our Victorian Australian Members to connect and introduce supply chain experience, current roles in the Victorian ASCI Community and to explore interest areas for future Continued Professional Development program content.
* Welcome new members - introduction
* S&OP focus in May/June - what's on at ASCI
* ASCI S&OP Closed Linkedin Group for ASCI Members, join here
* Building your career as an S&OP/IBP Specialist - hear from an expert
* Thought leaders in IBP - brainstorm keynotes you'd like to hear from
* RegPracOps - what's the benefit in becoming a Registered Practitioner (Operations)
Hosted by ASCI's Victorian Chapter President, this will be a great way to learn about ASCI's Chapters, the roles and the framework to seek your interest in joining the committee.
If you reside in VIC and are not yet an ASCI Member, please join and learn how you can benefit your career with an ASCI Membership in 2021.
This is a virtual meeting. After registration, you will be sent a Microsoft Teams meeting link.
Copyright © 2020 Australasian Supply Chain Institute. All Rights Reserved.