Unchained Solutions Pty Ltd is a professional services firm that inspires Australian organisations to be leaders in impacting modern slavery. Through a partnership with ASCI, Unchained Solutions provides training modules to raise awareness of modern slavery risks in the supply chain and equip professionals to address those risks.
ASCI will offer six modules addressing different aspects of Modern Slavery across the Supply Chain. These are all in video-based format with one or two sections that give people time to read and reflect. Each module is about 30 minutes long and is accessible for 90 days after purchase. Learners will receive a certificate after the successful completion of each module. For learners completed all 6 modules, they will receive a "Certificate in Modern Slavery". ASCI members receive a 10% discount when entering this code: ASCIMEMBERS10.
The six modules are explained below.
This e-learning module will engage your team with a solid understanding of the issue of modern slavery and what the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth) is all about, and how it impacts businesses. Additionally, it provides practical steps to becoming a more conscious consumer.
1. An understanding of the issue of Modern slavery
2. Modern slavery in Supply Chains
3. The impact of the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth)
4. The impact of Covid-19 on global supply chains
5. Being a Conscious Consumer
This e-learning module will equip your team, especially procurement professionals, with the tools and knowledge make an impact in your companies supply chain through responsible and ethical sourcing. It will provide an overview of sustainable and ethical purchasing, introduce the importance of stakeholder governance, and inspire you to go beyond compliance.
1. Overview of Sustainable Procurement
2. Ethical procurement explained
3. Integrating the standards of ethical procurement
4. Improving work-related practices through stakeholder engagement
This module aims to equip the procurement team to identify and manage the risks of modern slavery in the supply chain. However, it is also designed so that any professional can use the information in this e-learning package to influence their place of work with ethical purchasing.
1. Overview of modern slavery
2. Risk Assessment Overview
3. Supplier Categorisation
4. Assigning modern slavery risk indicators
5. Mapping your supply chain
This e-learning module will help you create, develop, and improve internal policies to mitigate modern slavery risks in your business. Providing an in-depth exploration into five essential policies. Essentially, this modules aim is to help you understand that having robust internal policies can make an impact on modern slavery.
1. Developing a modern slavery/human rights governance framework
2. Integrating modern slavery clauses into existing policies
3. Policy Development: Implementation of various policies to address and assess modern slavery risks
4. Recommendations for the strengthening of supplier relations and the use of positive leverage
This module aims to guide your team on criterion 5 of the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth). Through simplifying measurement effectiveness language and explaining frameworks such as the theory of change and logic models to best help your team measure the effectiveness of their activities. With the use of case studies and modern slavery indicators, your team should know how to tackle Criterion 5 of the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth).
1. Overview of Criterion Five of the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth) and what it asks of businesses
2. Understand the purpose of measurement effectiveness
3. Utilise relevant social impact frameworks & indicators
4. Feel inspired to start measuring your impact today
To be effective in doing due diligence in addressing modern slavery risks, supply chain professionals need to build upon the foundation set in their initial categorisation and risk assessment work, which may rest on a theoretical understanding based on received data drawn from international sources. This module explores how to go beyond process in order to get to the specifics of where the risks of modern slavery exist through a stakeholder-based approach.Learning Objectives:
You can also purchase all six modules at a special price.