The CSCA (Certified Supply Chain Analyst Designation) gives participants an introductory overview of the end-to-end supply chain. They will learn core concepts in supply chain management, Strategy, design, compliance, implementation and operations.
The insight gained by participants enables them to begin to streamline processes and improve efficiency in their organizations.
• Understanding the Supply Chain
• Planning & Forecasting
• Planning Inventory and Warehouse
• Optimization of the Supply Chain
Course Benefits and Outcome
• Gain general knowledge of logistics and supply chain management best practices
• Explore the key aspects of supply chain management and discover opportunities for improving efficiency and effectiveness
• Use supply chain analysis and examination of current operations to adopt a suitable supply chain strategy
• Create competitive advantage and eliminate internal and external barriers to adopt a more flexible supply chain
• Participants may go on to acquire more advanced supply chain management certifications such as APICS and Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP).
This course is specially designed to prepare participants for the ISCEA examination. Participants have a maximum of 45 days to prepare and write the examination after the course. Exams can be written online, or you can attend a proctored exam session (where available). Candidates who complete the exam with a score of 70% or more will receive a CSCA certificate and may place CSCA in their professional title.
Your credentials with the ISCEA make you an industry expert. Therefore, ISCEA requires that all its certification holders participate in continuing education to keep up with ever changing global supply chain body of knowledge and practice. You have invested time and money to obtain the ISCEA Credential. It is up to you to protect your investment by renewing your certification with ISCEA every three (3) years.